Globe Panoramic Camera
Instructions & Warranty
The manufacturer shall not responsible for any loss or radio/TV interference resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
Any modification shall void the warranty of the product and the user’s right of use.
The product must be installed by an adult.
Before using, all instructions on this manual must be read thoroughly and operational instructions, warnings in this manual and printed on the product must be adhered to.
Keep this product and its accessories from children’s reach.
Never use the product near bath tub, sink, washing machine and in wet basement to avoid moisture.
The product is designed for indoor use ONLY.
The product is not designed for medical monitoring, and requires an adults protective supervision on its use.
Avoid overheating of the product, do not expose the product to direct sunlight; do not install or use near a heat source such as heater, radiator, cooking devices (ex: electric stove or oven) and other warming devices (ex: audio amplifier, TV, etc.).
Ensure product’s ventilation while using.
Do not use with dimmers or motion sensors as camera require constant power to operate.
The product’s servicing is allowed only to company’s authorized service personnel.
When using the product for children’s care, be careful to keep the product out of children’s reach.
The product partially contains component which might cause respiration difficulty. Accessories and small parts of the product should be stored keeping out of children’s reach.
The product is not designed to replace responsibility of human supervision on children.
The product is not equipped with device of immediate notification to adult with accidental/sudden children‘s move; it requires periodic checks and human supervision.
- Easy to install
Simply visit Google Play store and download and install the IPC360 onto your smart phone.
Alternatively you may scan the following VR Code with your smart phone which will bring you to the site:
- Panoramic Lens
Constant 360⁰ surveillance; captures everything in the field of view.
- Remote monitoring
Whenever and wherever if you are connected to the Internet, remote monitoring is ready for you thru Smart phone and tablets.
- Powerful mobile application
Enable full control of cameras and puts 3D dewarping experience at your finger tip
- Motion detection & intelligent alerts
Alarm will be generate when motions are detected and real-time notification is send to your smart phone or tablet.
- Saving in SD card (not supplied with product)
Supports up to 128GB (min 16Gb) Micro SD Card (TF Memory Card)
- Two-way Audio Communication
With the built-in speakers and microphone, you can conduct Two-way communications.
- IR LED (On Selected Model)
At low illumination levels, you can use an IR LED for monitoring purposes.
LED indicators shows operational status of the device. The table below shows the meaning of the LED indicators
|Power connected and commencing boot up|
|Booting completed and awaiting WIFI router password
Booting completed and establishing WIFI router connection
|Connection to WIFI router completed and commencing internet connection|
|Connection to server established and normal operation|
Red & Green Blinking
MicroSD / TF Card
The minimum storage capacity requirement for the camera is 16GB and it supports up to 128GB. Below is estimated video surveillance storage table:
|MicroSD Card Capacity||Video Surveillance Storage|
|16GB||Estimated ~ 1 day of video surveillance|
|32GB||Estimated 2 ~ 3 days of video surveillance|
|64GB||Estimated 5 ~ 7 days of video surveillance|
|128GB||Estimated 10 ~ 14 days of video surveillance|
- Keep it away from humidity such as around the humidifier.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, strong light or dust.
- Do not install it in a place where there are a lot of vibrations.
- Keep the camera lens clean at all time, wipe off the dust with a soft cloth.
- If you have forgotten your password, tap to enter the Retrieve password page and input your user account and new password.
- A verification code shall be send to your mailbox and you would need to enter it to allow the change of your login password.
- The app supports panorama 3D function, simply touch and slide the live feed for 3D operation. It is also capable of digital zoom and rotation operation.
Language and Time Zone
- The camera’s time zone and language settings can be adjusted in the Language and Timezone menu.
- Tap on the Language and Time zone tab in the Camera setting menu.
- Tap on Language setting to launch the Language Setting menu and the relevant language can be selected.
- Tap on the Timezone setting to launch the Timezone menu and the relevant time zone can be selected by taping on the corresponding tab.
General Dimension Max diameter 80mm，Height 137.8mm Weight 150g Lamp Socket E27 / E26 threaded base Power Supply 100～240V AC，50～60Hz Power consumption < 6W Illumination 3 X 1 W LED Light Camera Field of View 360⁰ Image Sensor SONY Progressive Scan CMOS Angle of View 180⁰ hemisphere Lens 185⁰ / F2.2 / 1.29mm Fisheye Lens Two Way Audio Supported Motion Detection Supported Advance Event Management Triggered by motion, notifications broadcast to App SD Card Supports Up to 128 GB Micro SD Card (TF Card) Network Protocol Supported Wifi (IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n ) Frequency 2.4GHz～2.4835 GHz Video Video Codec H.264 Audio Codec AAC Resolution 1280×1024 (1.3 MP) Video Stream 1 (HD) 1.3 MP (1280 × 1024) Video Stream 2 (Fluency) D1 (704 × 576) Frame Rate 25 FPS at maximum resolution Environmental Operating Temperature -15~50⁰C Storage Temperature -15~ 50⁰C Operating Humidity 10% ~ 95% with no condensation
Problem Actions I forgot my user ID/ password. - Navigate to “Log-in page → Forgot password?”, and enter the registered e-mail address to which we will send you the user a new password.
- It can be spammed out depending on the policy of the email server.
- After logged in, it is advisable to change the temporary password provided.
Camera is not connected to the Wifi router - If the camera’s wireless internet indication LED goes off too often, then it means that the camera is not install in a optimal location for the wireless internet environment, it is recommended that user locate the camera close to the wireless hub and try to connect again.
- Check the password for Wifi connection and try again.
The real-time video feed is temporarily lost. - The video feed from the camera can be delayed according to a network connection delay.Please check if the camera is installed in a place with proper wireless communications No sound is output from the video. - Check that the Sound icon in the video playback menu is turn On, or check if the sound is turned On in your smart phone app.